What is Huawei FreeBuds Studio Features2021-01-22         Follow @huaweinewos Tweet to @huaweinewos
Huawei’s new generation on-ear headphones are loved by users. What is the features of Huawei Freebuds Studio. Technical characteristics, sound, insulation etc. Let’s try to explain the features briefly.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio provides quality sound with ANC solution, detects noise and provides sound insulation suitable for the noise level. The dynamic sensing system can accurately identify ambient sounds. It can automatically switch between Ultra Mode, General Mode and Comfort Mode depending on the environment it is in.
Let’s give an example of this feature: Imagine traveling on a noisy train. Thanks to its dynamic detection system, FreeBuds Studio automatically switches to “Ultra Mode”. The sound of cafes, restaurants and so on. places working in “General Mode”. Places with less noise, office environment, library, home, etc. In places, “Relax Mode” works for more natural and comfortable noise canceling effects.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio uses Huawei’s self-developed high resolution codec L2HC to support high speed and stable audio transmission of up to 960 kbps. The headset, which can block noise according to different environments, can eliminate noise up to 40 dB. It has an internal IMU ambient sensor and microphone system. There are three different ANC modes that can adapt to the environment for noise reduction thanks to the ratio detection in the microphone feature. It offers high definition sound quality with a wide frequency of up to 48 kHz for high quality sound level (Hi-Fi) listening experience. The headset uses 4-layer 40-millimeter dynamic drivers. In this way, an ultra-wide response range between 4Hz-48kHz can be achieved.
Thanks to its Bluetooth 5.2 connection technology, Freebuds Studio can connect to two devices at the same time. Also, you need to use “Huawei AI Life” application to block noise modes and control its features.
You can use Huawei FreeBuds Studio for 24 hours on a single charge. It also has 8 hours of use with 10 minutes of charging. It can take about an hour to fully charge.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio Specifications
- Sound Technology: Active Noise Canceling, Noise Canceling on Call
- Sensor: Microphone Sensor, Capacitance Sensor, IMU sensor
- Wear Detection: Supported
- Bluetooth Compatibility: BT 5.2
- Pop-up and Mapping: Supported
- Weight: 260 grams
- Dimensions: 194 mm x 152 mm x 81.5 mm
- Battery Capacity: 410 mAh
- Charging Time: 60 minutes
- Play Time: 24 hours playback on 1 charge (with ANC off)
- 5 hours play with 10 minutes quick charge (with ANC enabled)
- 8 hours play with 10 minutes quick charge (with ANC disabled)
- Charging: USB Type-C (Wired)
- Intelligent Dynamic AC
- Ultra Wide Frequency Response Range
- L2HC High Resolution Code Decoding
- Sound Isolation Mode
- 6 Mic Noise Canceling on Call
- Dual Device Connection