Huawei launches its first monitor in Germany2021-02-25         Follow @huaweinewos Tweet to @huaweinewos
Huawei launches its first monitor in Germany. It will be on sale worldwide soon. The monitor that comes with the MateStation B515 can be purchased separately in the European market.
Huawei MateStation B515 started to sell its first monitor, which it offered alongside a desktop computer, separately in the European region. Huawei Display 23.8 is available for pre-order in Germany for 159 euros.
Sales in Germany will begin on March 17, 2021.
Huawei Monitor 23.8 Features:
- 1920 x 1080 resolution,
- It carries a 23.8 inch IPS screen.
- 60 Hz refresh rate,
- 250 nit brightness
- 178 degree viewing angle,
- Display panel TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification
- Contrast ratio 1000: 1
- Supports 72% of NTSC color space
- HDMI and VGA ports
- Top and side frame thickness 5.7 mm.