Huawei P50 series to be released on April 172021-03-03
Huawei P50 series mobile phone models will be introduced at the conference to be held on April 17th. Digital blogger @ 馬 然 熊猫, known for Huawei news, published more details.
According to reports received, Huawei reported that the final prototype design of the P50 series has been approved and is now ready for mass production. There are three newly designed models. There are P50 standard model, P50 Pro and P50 Pro + models. It features screen quality, a new super sensitive rear camera system and brand new gaming features. While the Huawei P50 is expected to be equipped with HiSilicon Kirin 9000E chips, the two top models could be Kirin 9000 chips.
According to previous reports, Huawei P50 series
- 6.1-6.2 inch standard model,
- 6.6 inch medium cup model
- There were reports that it will have a three-dimensional model, including a 6.8-inch large container model.
Huawei P50 series
- Using the standard version 90Hz refresh rate display
- The high-end version is expected to have a 120Hz refresh rate.
It is expected to be a top-mounted central micro perforation design equipped with Kirin, 9000 and 9000E chips.