Models that will receive the HarmonyOS 2.0 beta version2020-12-16 0 By Huawei
At the promotion held in China on December 16, models that could receive HarmonyOS 2.0 were released. Tests were conducted and demonstrated in China only. In other countries the testing phase has not started yet.
Some information about the HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile developer beta:
- Beta OTA will be sent within 1 or 2 business days after the confirmation email.
- Selected testers will receive HarmonyOS via OTA.
- Individual / corporate developers can participate in the beta event.
- Users can also revert to the official version.
According to the information received, HarmonyOS 2.0 supports Android applications.
HarmonyOS 2.0 Beta Compatible Devices
* For mobile phones, there is the Huawei P40 full Netcom (5G dual card) and the P40 Pro Full Netcom version. Others include Huawei Mate 30, Mate 30 (5G), Mate 30 Pro, Mate 30 Pro (5G), model list ANA-AN00, ELS-AN00, TAS-AL00, TAS- AN00, LIO-AL00, LIO-AN00.
* Tablet: Huawei MatePad Pro Full Netcom version, Full Netcom version (5G), WIFI version. Model list is MRX-AL19, MRX-W09, MRX-AN19.
As of today (December 16), Huawei developers can download the beta version of devEco Studio 2.0 Beta3 from the HarmonyOS official website and use the remote simulator in Huawei DevEco Studio to install the beta version on selected devices.
You can find detailed information about the program on the website of the Huawei developer. developer.huawei.com