Huawei Mate 10 series HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 version update2021-09-08
Huawei Mate 10 series launched HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 version update. The first group of 2000 users to register first will receive the update first. More users will be sent later.
It includes the August 2021 security patch to improve the security of the mobile phone system.
(C version number C00 / C01 / C786 models)
- Mate 10 Full Netcom version ALP-AL00
- Mate 10 Mobile customized version ALP-TL00
- Mate 10 Porsche Design BLA-AL00
- Mate 10 Pro Full Netcom version BLA-AL00
- Mate 10 Pro mobile customized version BLA-TL00
Note: How to display system C version number: Settings> About phone> Version number is C and the following 2 digits/3 digits in parentheses, for example version number 10.0.0.188 (C00E186R2P5). The C version number is C00.
Huawei officials also reminded that users must first upgrade to HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 due to version restrictions, otherwise they will not receive a version push.