Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro 10.1.3.28 update released2020-12-21
Huawei’s Watch GT 2 Pro, equipped with new features, started to receive the December update 10.1.3.28 a few days ago. The new update brought some innovations. Upload time and upload size may vary by region.
What’s new in the update:
- Adds support for displaying the 24-hour forecast.
- Adds support for customizing the sequence of workouts.
Things to consider before updating.
- Make sure your phone is connected to Internet wifi / data.
- Wait a few minutes after the clock has been fully applied to make sure the update is fully installed.
- The battery of the watch must be charged at least 20% for updating.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. If the update fails, try again
How to update the Watch GT 2 Pro:
Method 1: Connect the watch to your phone using the HUAWEI Health app. Open HUAWEI Health app> Touch Devices> Touch device name> Select firmware update. If there is an update in your area, it will update.
Method 2: Open the HUAWEI Health app> tap Devices> tap the device name> then enable Auto download update packages over Wi-Fi. If there is an update in your area, it will update.
Method 3: Via HUAWEI Watch GT 2 Pro. You should go to Settings> System> Updates. If there is an update in your area, it will update.